What is an Affiliate Program?
An Affiliate Program allows a third party (an affiliate) to advertise a good or service to the public and receive a percentage of every sale they make as commission.
How does the MAD Affiliate Program work?
As an affiliate, MAD will provide you with a variety of links and banners with ready-made HTML and URL codes that can be copied and pasted on to your website, email, social media or pay per click account. When a user clicks on your link and makes a purchase, you will receive a 10% commission.
Where do I signup to become a MAD affiliate?
You can sign up to become an affiliate here. Once you have created an account, you will have instant access to resources and advertising tools.
How much commission does MAD pay and when will I receive it?
By MAD Affiliate Program, you will receive a commission of 10% for every sale you help to make – one of the best commission rate in the industry!We calculate payments on first of every month, and send payment when a minimum commission of $50 has been made. If your commission is less than $50, the amount will carry over each month until your total commission is at least $50.
How can I receive payments?
Payments can be sent either through PayPal or by mail.
Do I have to pay membership fees to be a MAD affiliate?
No. MAD’s Affiliate Program is free to join and has no member costs.
Can I still join your Affiliate Program if I don’t have a website?
Of course! There are many different ways you can advertise MAD’s legal documents:
- Social Media: You can use any social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, to advertise your affiliate link.
- Pay per click: You can bid on specific keywords and key phrases for search engines such as Google. When a user searches your keywords, your affiliate link will be listed in the search results.
- Emails: If you have email addresses for people who may be interested in legal documents, you can send them an email describing MAD’s products and services. If you don’t have a website and want to create one, check out Bloggeror WordPress. *Note- We ask that you do not impersonate MAD, bid on any MAD branded keywords or use the trademarked name as your own.
How do I access my links and banners?
You can access your MAD affiliate links and banners by following these instructions:
- Log in to your account by clicking the “Sign In” link at the top of the MAD home page.
- Select the “Creative” tab. and on the drop down select Banner
- From here you can view detailed instructions for posting links, or you can search our available banners/text links.
How are my sales tracked?
As an affiliate, you have a unique code that is connected to each of your links and banners. Through this code MAD can track all of your sales and traffic. You can view this data anytime by accessing the “Sales & Traffic” tab in your account.
What is the best ways to advertise MAD’s legal documents?
The best way to advertise MAD legal documents is by using deep links. Deep links are links that take your users directly to specific legal documents that are of interest to them. For instance, if you have a website targeted for small business owners, linking to some of MAD business documents, such as a Business Plan or Employment Contract, may allow you to witness better conversion rates.
How do I get in touch with MAD?
If you have any questions or comments, you can email us at email@example.com
Ready to sign up for the affiliate program?Sign Up